My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, June 26, 2006

NBA Draft Preview

I'll admit, I use to love the NBA Draft. You knew all the players cause you watched them in college and saw them grow up. Nowadays I can't stand the NBA Draft, not only cause of the high school stars (even though they aren't allowed in the draft anymore), early college entry, and all the euro-trash players. If you don't have time to prep yourself for who is who in the NBA draft, watch this video. It breaks it down a little bit for you. Oh, btw, if you could give a rat's ass about the NBA and the draft, watch the video anyways cause Rick Majerus tells you about his sexual preference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter