My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Helping the youth of America

If you don't have a PSP and you've never seen one, damn they are a pretty neat little thing. They can do wi-fi, watch movies, and basically be an Ipod. Oh yeah they play games too. One of my employees son's has a PSP and I looked it over for a while today. It's impressive. The one sad thing about it was the music he had in it. He's 11 and has put in some really bad music into it. He has mostly put them in cause his dad listens to them on his ipod, so the kid must listen to the same music. But at 11, no kid in his right mind should be listening to these bands and yes he had these artists on there:

Tesla
Warrant-He had 3 warrant songs on there, Cherry Pie was one of them and that's ok, but the other crap shouldn't be on there.
Boston
Journey
Chicago

I pulled the kid to the side and told them if he kept listening to this kind of music, the ladies would never want anything to do with him.

I hope he chooses wisely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter