My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Please vote!!!!

Here's the link to vote for Big Brother All Stars. You can vote for 1 person a day. So here is who you should not vote for:

Chicken George
Bunky
Monica
Lisa
Danielle
Dana
Michael
Nakomis
James


Who you should vote for"

Will-Lies to everyone and tells everyone he's lying to them, and some how won BB2
Allison-She will fuck someone on the show. She's a whore and admits she will do what she has to do to win
Jase-So full of himself, so fun!!
Howie-See Jase
Mike "Boogie"-He's like a poor mans Vanilla Ice, sad, but fun to watch
Kaysar-Such a ruthless player
Janelle-I needed to throw another woman on this list, so she's the easiest to like, all the other ones I hate or don't care anything about


Anyone that I didn't list, I don't like and I don't dislike them, they are just blahhh. Please vote for Will more then anyone, he lies to everyone, he's the best player ever on Big Brother.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vote Quimby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter