My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Dear....

Dear Chris from American Idol,

So you want to be a rock star huh? Oh wait, a known, not well known, but known rock band, Fuel, offers you a job to be the lead singer of there band. Hmmm, that seems to me like that would be a good start to a career. But what do you do, you turn it down. You want to be known by yourself or some shit like that.

Lets look at it from rock radio's point of view, since you want to be a rock star Chris. Hmmmm, will rock radio play the pop music wannabe Chris or will they play music from the band named Fuel who just happens to have a lead singer from American Idol. Going with Fuel will make you at least some what credible. Now rock radio will see you as a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter