My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The wait is over!!!

My favorite bank teller got moved to a different branch 2 months ago. I find out that she got moved to the branch close to the house. So for the last 2 months I've been going there more then I was going there before and still I didn't see her. I saw her business cards, but I just didn't see her. It was just bad timing on my part, or maybe it's her part.

But that all ended today. I entered the grocery store and she walked right by me. A smile came on to her face and she said hi to me. Finally we have made contact. I was wearing non work clothes, so I hope she realizes that I live over here and am not stalking her. I didn't go over to the bank branch. That's another days mission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter