My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, June 02, 2006

Things are good....

Granted my eyes have these hoops around them and I'm at work a ton of hours lately, things are really good in my world. So that can only mean that things will take a dump soon and life will implode. Total knock on wood, but the crew that I have right now is really good. There is enough of them that I can leave and not worry about the store imploding.

Went and had another pedicure today. So maybe I am a little girly, but it takes away the pain in my toe and that is really what matters to me. She is always saying that what she is doing has to hurt so bad, but it really doesn't hurt that bad at all. At least we've gotten to the point where there isn't any pain anymore.

What is funny to me is to hear all the ladies gossip up a storm there. This woman is talking about this other woman who left her husband for this other guy and blah blah blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter