My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, June 01, 2006

What R They Thinking

So a family of 5 people stop into the store today and all by drinks and then go outside and sit. They look like a normal family, upper to middle class. So 5 minutes later the father of the family walks in and says his 80-ish year old mother is having some issues and wants to come inside but will only come in if she can bring in her paricette. What???? She wants to bring a bird into the store, I say it's against health code and they can't bring it in. The kid of the family is like, what if we just put him in the corner, once again, I say no. So they sit out there for another 10 minutes and another car shows up with a 40-ish year old guy gets out and they are all sitting outside talking to the 80-ish year old mother. Another 10 minutes passes and another car pulls up. This time it's a middle aged woman that gets out. She talks to the family and after time the 80-ish year old woman gets in her car and she takes the bird with her.

Ok, so WTF was going on. Was this family trying to pawn the old lady off to someone else cause she's losing her mind and they just had to do it outside of my store. They couldn't do it at there house cause that would of been to easy and we all know that old lady's love to sit out in the sun and have a cold soda. The older father figure of this family had a realtor badge on and he was from scottsdale, 20 miles away. So they had to come down here and decide that my place was the best place to pawn off the old lady and her bird. Real nice family!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter