My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, May 01, 2006

WTF????

It looks like Judas Priest has gone Mr. Roboto on everyone and is falling off the deep end. Here's the story:

While there have been numerous books, films and documentaries made about Nostradamus, now there are plans for a heavy metal "concept" album on the great 16th century seer. The band Judas Priest is currently at work writing songs about his life and prophecies. A spectacular stage show with massive moving screens, special effects and illusions is planned by the group to accompany the 2007 release.


Talk about some crazy ass shit. Yeah I could see if they were doing this concept album with the fake lead singer they use to have, but no Rob Halford is involved in it. Talk about gay, well Rob is gay, so deal with it. Him in the leather outfits makes so much more sense now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter