My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Out of control!!!!

I'm walking into the store this morning, it's 7:15am and a car pulls up next to me and someone gets out of it. I think to myself it's someone who wants some directions. Nope, they didn't want directions, they wanted to give me direction. They were Jahovah Witnesses and they wanted to give me there pamplet and make me learn about there thoughts. Silly kids, but damn, tracking me down that early in the morning. They don't mess around. I could never do the Jahovah thing no matter what, they don't do christmas, so screw that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter