My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Will I watch...

NBC has a new show for the summer called "America's Got Talent" and Simon from American Idol produces it and it's hosted by Regis. That alone doesn't sell it for me. It's just a talent show, any talent. How's got the best talent is what it should be called. So on the same show you'll see singers, dancers, comedians, and basically anything. Sounds real boring to me...... but wait, it's got a great selling point. It's such a great selling point that most women won't be able to keep there panties dry and yes that includes someone special who lives in Florida, you know who you are.

One of the judges on the show is......



The Hoff!!!!











Ladies please control yourself. The show should really be called, "Hoff's got talent, let's see who can come in second!!!"

This is going to be a number show around the world, much like Knight Rider and Baywatch. The world loves The HOFF!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE HOFF??!?!!?!?!? I am getting moist...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter