My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Need Help

So my mom just got a new dog and her thing is to name them after musicians. We've had Michael, we called him Mikey though, for the king of pop and child molesting. We've also had Elvis and Buddy (Holly). So now she got a new dog and came to me looking for names. I of course like Big Bopper, Gwar, Lionel, Poison, Tico (Torres, the drummer for Bon Jovi).


Please help me out with some names or else she's going to go with shitty names like Cher, Madonna, Ozzy, or something shitty like that.

I told her to go with Fitty, she said no and something more from her era, so I suggest Lawrence for Lawrence Welk, she said that wasn't her era and I wasn't funny. I thought I was though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter