My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, May 28, 2006

My phone habits...

My phone habits are this. I don't call anyone. If you call me, make it fast and get to the point. I don't want to waste your time or mine, so say what you want and leave me alone.

It's the way I am.

So today my mom calls me up and swares that I am mad at her and that's why I'm not calling her. I tell her nothing is wrong. She still doesn't believe me. She tells me on a scale of 1 to 10 and 1 being I'm telling the truth and 10 being flat out lying, she says she thinks I am a 9.5.

After that phone call I told Jennifer about the conversation and she agreed that that's the way I am and that she can call my mom and tell her how we had the exact same conversation yesterday, that I don't talk to Jennifer enough.

Blahhhh, I just get to the point and then move on. Get over it everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter