My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Damn you Lost

Ahhhh, I hate life right now. Lost was so good tonight. It really did what a season finale should do. It left you wondering so many different things. Is Locke and Eco alive. What's the deal with the Others. Where's Sayid, Jin, and Sun. What about the people on the beach? Will Michael and Walt just leave??? Shit waiting 3 months is going to kill me. I wish life would just fast forward to the new season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter