My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Geared up for basketball

The suns are in the conference finals against the Dallas Mavericks. I think Dallas has a special thing going for them, it's how there star player and former Milwaukee Buck (he was a buck for a while, they drafted him and traded his rights away) Dirk Nowitzki gets ready for a game:


DALLAS - After helping Dallas win two straight playoff games by sinking clutch free throws, Dirk Nowitzki divulged Tuesday the secret to his success.

“You just try to relax,” he said. “There are a lot of things going through your mind. I try to sing sometimes to kind of take the pressure off.”

Smiling wide and laughing loud, he said the song was David Hasselhoff’s “Looking For Freedom,” a big hit when he was a kid in Germany.

Told about his star’s ritual, Mavs coach Avery Johnson said he wished he’d known about it sooner.

“He should’ve taught me that,” Johnson said. “I was only a 68, 70 percent free-throw shooter when I played. I never thought of that.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter