My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ha ha ha....

Oh what great senior pranks they are doing around here, real smart ones!!!! Plus both of them are local stories

One kid goes into his high school with a ski mask on and wanders the halls. Real good idea!!!

Then another kid at a different school calls 911 saying there is a masked man with a guy in the school. Awww shit, that's funny too.

Senior pranks are never funny

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My senior year, we stole a key and got into the school around 11pm and removed all the desks from the classrooms and put them in the cafeateria. was good fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter