My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, May 08, 2006

Damn folks...

My folks have the worst computer of all time. It's all slow and bulky, but they never use it, well unless you count playing maijong tiles on it something. Plus they have high speed internet. It's like putting in premium fuel in a piece of shit car. The worst part about it is the connection they have. The connection flakes in and out every 5 seconds and will also flake out for an hour at a time. I've come to the conclusion that it's 1 of 2 things. There line from the modem to the computer, probably 30 feet, burried in a wall, is junk. Or there modem is going to take a dump soon. I think it might be the modem since I had the same modem as they do and it died on me after 3 years and they've had this modem just as long. I'll run out to best buy today and pick up a new one for them and see if that will solve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter