My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, April 07, 2006

Why did they do it???

So Eminem and his wife are getting divorced after only being married for 2 months. This is the second time they have been married. To get a divorce that quickly, some crazy ass shit had to go down, cause usually you have a little tolerance when it comes to people and you can usually put up with things for a while. But not them, it's so bad they just gotta end it now.

So Jennifer and I were watching the news and that story came up. The reporters are like they are getting divorced after only being married 63 days. I tell Jennifer that I can't believe they only made it 2 months. She says they didn't make it 2 months, they made it 63 days. "That's 2 months," I tell jennifer. She says that that is not what the reporters said and that it isn't 2 months. I tell her whatever. After realizing I'm annoyed with her, she does her stupid little cackle that I hate and she says she was just goofing around. Fuck I hate that cackle, it's so annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter