My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

FU Frenchie

Ok, so if I understand this correctly, kids in france are protesting all over the place cause they don't like how labor laws are going to change there. See currently it's almost impossible to fire someone within the first 2 years of them working for you. They want to change it so you can be fired easier and the kids are angry about the change.

Well frenchie quit being so fucking lazy. You wonder why france isn't considered an economic power like the US, China, Japan, the UK, and Germany. See the thing is, we work here, we aren't some fucking lazy stinky fucks.

I emailed one of my friends today and told him that a mutual friend of ours is pregnant. He emailed me back wondering if it was mine. I reminded him that he soiled her with his taint, not me. That shut him up pretty good.

How sad is it that I have the AC running in the house right now. It's so nice outside at night right now. Perfect temp, perfect ammount of humidity. This is why I love it here. Everyone that isn't from here that moves here proclaims how much they love it and that they will never leave. The locals say it sucks here and they want to leave. I guess they don't know how good it is until they leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter