My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dear.....

Dear American Idol audience member who brings the creative signs,


Please don't bring anymore signs for Mandisa and if you do, please don't encourage her. Yeah you may want her to win, but please don't bring signs for her that say "Man-Diva" cause this will only encourage her to look and act the way she does. Don't think I'm being all mean and shit, she's a big girl and she shouldn't be letting certain body parts hang out like they do. She needs to put some more clothes on, put a tent on or something. I can say these things cause I'm a big boy and I think I have a better idea then her on how to dress. I may be big, but I don't go around letting everyone see my body either.

Now if you do want to take some signs and encourage her, take ones that say stuff like "Go Mandisa Go" "You're my american idol mandisa" or signs like "Man-a-tee" or "Man o Man that ass"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter