My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Funny 2 Me

So the running joke, well not really joke, but commentary in the family is that I'm the best driver in the family and they can all feel safe with me when I drive. I make sure everyone knows it. It's been 12 years since I have had a moving violation. I take serious pride in it and make fun of everyone elses not so steller driving record.

Well I called my mom today, april fool's day, and told her I got a ticket the night before for going 46 in a school zone. She started screaming at my old man as if to cheer that I got a ticket and that they will never have to hear it from me again. She was really excited about it and then she goes on to say that it takes alot for me to admit my ticket to her. I'm dying of laughter right now cause she is making such a scene over it. We hang up and I haven't told her the truth. 15 minutes go by and she calls up again to say how proud she is of me to tell her about this. I tell her I plan on fighting the ticket, just so I can get it cheaper. Another hour goes by and I call her back and she's still on cloud 9 since she will never have to hear about my driving record. At this point I finally tell her it's all a joke and she's so pissed off that she fell for it and I yelled at her saying I'm a great driver and things like that will never happen and she is stupid for thinking I could get a ticket.

I've been waiting forever to pull this prank on her since this is my schtic with them and I let them all know how unsafe of drivers they are.

My day was made and it went down hill from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter