My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Silly Mexicans

With all these mexican groups doing protests about the government trying to crack down on illegal immigrants they are only going to get what they don't want. If they would just stay quiet and go about what they would normally be doing, Joe Average American would care. But they insist on holding protests and making a stink about it and that mean that Joe Average American is going to get pissed at them and want the government to crack down on them.

From my point of view living down here, it's out of control and citizens and legal immigrants are the ones that are paying for it. Got a illegal kid that wants to go to school, that's fine. Want to get government support for your family, forget about it, unless you're an immigrant.

All these protests are going to bite them in the ass I think. There illegal immigrants, illegal means breaking the law. They are felons. Don't agree with me, fine, you're probably the same person who says it was ok for Barry Bonds to take steroids back in the day since it wasn't illegal in baseball. But it was illegal by our country. I think our government laws trump baseballs rules. Ok, I'm getting off track now, I'll be quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter