My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Grub Fever 06: The Federline Revolution

Please be like the french and take a month off. Take August off and prepare your self for Kevin Federline's debut album. I need to change my underwear right now just from thinking about it. Now which end I blew it out of is a whole different question. The album's name is "Playing with Fire" when it really should of been called "Playing with my wife's fun bags" or "Playing with my wife's money" or "Getting another bitch knocked up"

Maybe by fire he means his love seed since it knocks up women around the world. His shit is potent. All women need to stay 20 feet away from him to make sure they will not get pregnant from him.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris can get a women pregnant just by pointing at them and saying "Boo Yah!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter