My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Falling off the deep end....

Ok, so I'm falling off the deep end of life and I know. So does that make it any better?

Went and got another peticure today and it felt good as usual. It's nice having my feet rubbed down and feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. Well not that I know how smooth a baby's bottom is. She's got the creeks worked out of my feet, not sure wtf that means. Also she mentioned something about release points and how the feet release points are in the head. Yeah I could feel what she was talking about, was it the release points or the fact that a woman was taking care of my feet at the time. I don't know.

Seinfeld tonight was the clip show that they did either right before the series finale or right after the series finale. How I miss that show.

Lost wasn't anything special tonight. It was basically a filler show and just nudged the plot along, nothing special happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter