My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, March 20, 2006

Dungeon Master

So some guy kidnaps a couple of girls and throws them into a dungeon. Well the local news does a little spot about it and they show the picture of the guy who did this. Under his picture they put the term "dungeon keeper"! Why couldn't they of been mucher cooler and called him the dungeon master. All the dungeons and dragons people would of loved it.

Now they are doing a news story about mothers that just gave birth who are trying to lose weight by doing meth. All the women they are showing in this report are cracked out ghetto whores. I would of never of guessed that people do meth in the hood. Then they show another woman and in the report she is scene with her common law husband. So what, they can't just say husband, they gotta throw in common law to make either him or her feel better. I can see the common law husband getting shit from the guys at work. They're probably like, "You got a cracked out ghetto ho of a wife" and the common law husband's answer of course is, "Dude, she's not my wife"

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meth is the new crack...

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

and crack was the new cocaine...

and cocaine was the new LSD...

and on and on we go....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter