My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Please set the TiVo

Please set the TiVo for masterbate tomorrow. Tyra Banks will be a barkers beauty on the Price is Right tomorrow. I wouldn't mind getting into a showcase showdown with her. Plus I'd really like to play Tyra Plinko, except it doesn't have the money slots, it has the Tyra slots, and there's 3 of them. We could play a different version of Clock Game, this one will be called Cock Game and Tyra has to work it real fast to get the bonus. Maybe Dice Game, but with those sex dice you get at Spencers. Honestly I'd like to play Hole in 1 with Tyra, but just like on the TV show, when you miss the first hole, the game changes to Hole in 1 or 2. I'm damn sure I could get it in #2. I just want you to know I won't play Golden Road with Tyra, that's going to far!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter