My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I got excited....

I was reading online and they were had an article on how a mascot stunt went wrong at the New Orleans Hornets basketball game. They make it sound like the mascot caught on fire and weren't able to put him out. Not that the mascot got hurt, but they couldn't put the fire out on him. But then I see the video and it's such a downer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter