My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hot First Date

Friend of mine went on a little bit of a crazy first date. I think going into it she knew it was going to come down to sex and boy did it ever. Hmmmm, what was the really odd part, the part where she told me he can't eat vagina well, or was it when she told me he tried to stick it in her butt on the first date, or was it that part of the night when he tried to play a little rough and tried to paddle her with a cane. It's a tough call!!!!

But I will tell you this, even I know better then to try to stick it in her butt on the first date. Shame shame!!!!!

Well you can do it if she asks for it, but trust me, not a first date type of thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter