My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, April 28, 2008

Life Changing My Ass

I got sucked into Deal or No Deal tonight, it was a special Star Wars edition. Hey anything Star Wars I'll watch. Princess Leia was on tonight and she looked really rough. Plus while the rest of the contestants friends are cheering her on, Carrie Fischer is just sitting on the couch like a lump.

So they offer the woman $59000 for the deal. She claims it's a life changing ammount of money, but says no deal. Ok, $59000 is nice, but they take half of it away for taxes, so that leaves you with $30000. While nice, honestly is it life changing. Don't get me wrong, 30k is nice, but it's not life changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter