My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Place to hang...

I realized that the mall isn't the cool place to hang out anymore, the new place is Best Buy. Or at least that's the way it seemed like to me. While I was shopping at Best Buy, there were kids running all over the place, being loud and out of control. Maybe it's just me being old when it comes to complaining about this. But when I was young.......no really, we would go to the mall to hang out, but also the rare chance that we might run into a girl. But what kind of girl are you going to run into at best buy, they don't hang out there. So come on guys, leave best buy alone, go get girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter