My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mad House

Shit Jennifer got me an easter basket, even though she told me she wasn't going to get me one. Well I come home and sure enough, there is 1 for me. Now I gotta scramble and get her 1. So I run over to the local wal-mart and it's insane. It looks like the easter aisle was the middle of baghdad. The only thing in the aisle was dismay and trash scattered all over. I had to settle for plastic easter eggs, but only the bottoms of the eggs. Plus even normal eggs were gone too, so you can't dye your eggs. Shit the place was cleared out.....and it's all Jennifers fault, by breaking our agreement about no baskets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter