My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yeah I finally got a Wii to actually play with. Just set it up tonight and it rocks. It doesn't have all the hacker slash em up games that we all grew up on, but that's ok. I think the thing I will like best about it is that Jennifer will play with it. It's built for non gamers. Time will tell, I won't be able to let Jennifer try it out till later in the week when she isn't working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter