My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blow the load

So Jennifer's mom is in town and she won't just ammuse herself like my mom will, so we need to plan out her schedule really tight, just keep her busy. I planned out with Jennifer what I thought we should do with her at night, cause the day is full with baseball games. Jennifer agrees with my plan. But just cause she agrees with it, doesn't mean she will follow it. By monday night, she had already done all our night time activities that I had planned. She blew her load with 3 days to go, she really is trying to kill me I think.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

put in front of the tv and duct tape her there

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I so wish things were that easy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter