My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Spring Training review

Went out to Surprise today to see the Brewers visit the Rangers. The highlight of the visit was the beat down that the brew crew did on the rangers. But the other nice thing was the great stadium that the Rangers and Royals play in, they share the same place. It's got a real nice open layout, good space for crowds, and to top it all off, a ton of shade. If the shade isn't for you, like it isn't for my mom, you can move into the sun. The one thing the place is lacking is a good variety of food. Maybe there is a good variety, but I sure as hell didn't see it. Oooohhhh yeah, 1 more annoying thing, which I could live with, was the F-16 fly overs every 20 minutes or so, the air force is right down the road from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter