My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Parking Habits....

Jennifer has no idea how to park a car and I'm not even talking about parrell parking. I'm just talking about parking it in the garage. She has no depth percention so when she gets ready to come into the garage she doesn't slow down, cause that would make to much sense. She just drives in to the garage full steam ahead and stops once she plows into the garbage cans. I pointed this out to her, since sooner or later it will leave a mark or smash the wall. She said she's not going to change. I just asked her to slowly come into the garage, once again she said she wasn't going to change. I wonder if she will change once she punctures the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter