My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dear....

Dear Redskins Fan,

Yeah it's great that you support your team, but I think it's time to retire that #21 Terry Allen jersey you have. Terry won't go down as one of the best backs of all time, much less one of the best Skins backs of all time. The sad thing about it is that Terry was #21, which was the number of Shawn Taylor when he died. So people will think your honoring a fallen player, when in reality Terry hasn't played for the skins in 10 years, 1998 was his last year with them. I'm not one to judge your fashion, but I think updating your fashion once every 10 years is a good thing. Plus I doubt you got the jersey in 98, hell you could of gotten it in 95, Terry's first year with the team.

I understand your a redskins fan, maybe you could get a Redskins Bruce Smith jersey or maybe a Patrick Ramsey. Hey they're a little more current to the skins as compared to Terry Allen.



BTW the all time best Redskins jersey to wear is Dexter Manley, and hell spell his last name however you want, cause hell Dexter got a college degree, but for some reason couldn't read, spell, or write. Gotta love Oklahoma State University for that!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter