My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Car, maybe!!!

My mom is thinking about getting a more suped up version of my car and wanted to know what I think about it. Price wise, it's not bad. But she's got a few issues. She was going to get the new Camero, but that car's production got bumped back a year. So she wants to get something now and likes how my car is. She's never had a 4 door car, so that's an issue for her, not sure why it's really a issue though. Her biggest issue is that she's always owned a chevy, but now she might go out on a limb and buy a dodge. She wanted to know if I would give her shit for that, I told her I wouldn't since I have a dodge myself, so I can't say anything to her about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter