My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Super Bowl Buzz

Well the town is a buzz with Super Bowl fever, it's not as bad as pac man fever. Everything on every media outlet is Super Bowl this, Super Bowl that. It's funny looking at all the party line ups. There's only 2 parties I would even consider going to, well ok, I'll be honest, I'd go to all of them. But 2 stand out!!!!!! One of them is hosted by Scarlet Johanson. Oh shit, I'd go there, run right up to her and whip it out and let loose. So I'm not going to that party. But I really might go to this party, Tone Loc, Young MC, and Digital Underground!!!! Fuck yeah the humpty hump!!!! I'm going to assume that Gerardo, Kriss Kross, and Skeelo were all busy that night and weren't able to make it.

BTW every celebrity in there mother is having a party, but who cares about those parties, when you can go to those 2.

Oh 1 last think about Digital Underground, I'm not sure how much of the original group is with the band, we all know 2Pac isn't with them, but here's a video of them lately singing the Humpty Hump. The sound the same, but like I said, I don't know if any of the original members are in it anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter