My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, December 13, 2007

What a deal....

Well my old "stolen" car has been paid for. The insurance company really took care of me. Probably a little to well. Somehow I made money on having my car stolen. When everything was paid for, I made $253 off it. That's right, they paid me to have it stolen. How crazy is that shit. Granted some of the money was the service contract that I had on the car, but I still made money off of it. But trust me, I don't suggest this as a way to make money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter