My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

She's Nuts!!!!

My mom is going crazy, she really is. I talked to her yesterday and she informed me that she's made 7900 christmas cookies so far this holiday season. That's 60 different recipes that she has used to make those. Plus she's going to make more, she has 16 more recipes that she's going to dive into. No she's not selling these cookies either, she gives most of them away. I know I won't see 1 of them, so much love for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter