My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, October 05, 2007

OJ's got a fake watch....

So the Goldmans went after OJ again and asked him for his Rolex that he's wearing around. OJ told them it was fine to take since it was fake. So the Goldmans took it to a jeweler and sure enough, it's a fake and they had to give it back to OJ.

The real question is, did OJ get wind they were going to take it and swap a fake Rolex in for his real one. Also, can't anyone give him a real one, it's sad that he's wearing a fake one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter