My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

No way...

So the guy that developed all the boy bands of the late 90's like to hit on them and try to nail them????? No fucking way!!!!! So when everyone was saying NSYNC and Backstreet Boys were gay, hell it might of been true. Here's the story, click here to read it. It gives some pretty damn funny things. But he's been on the run from the law and he was hiding in southeast Asia, cause that's a good place to hide if you want to have sex with underage boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter