My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thank you DirecTV....

Thanks for putting on a new channel call the Smithsonian HD Channel. It's just like the history channel, but a smarter history channel and alot less World War 2 stuff, which use to dominate the history channel. Plus if you don't have HD, forget about it, you won't be able to get it.

Honestly I've been watching it the last couple of days and the shows on there are great. The best show so far has been about Postal Inspectors and how they solve crime. It's something I would never think of, but if you screw with the postal department, they have a special division that will track your ass down. Maybe this show was to just scare everyone, cause it did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter