My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, September 10, 2007

Why I Love Apple....

Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting a mac or anything, but I'm in love with Apple. I nuked my Iphone while trying to put old school nintendo games on the phone. I took it into the apple store, they looked at it, never asked me what was the matter with it. They couldn't fix it, so sure as shit, they gave me another one. So now I'm on my third iphone, the last 2 were free. Don't think Iphones are bad, the last 1 really was my fault. But I'll try and put the nintendo on it again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter