My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, September 09, 2007

The return of pick of the week....

I know how you bitches love to bet and if you remember right, I rocked on pick of the week last year. Here's the deal, I usually don't pick on week 1 since the first week of the NFL is usually a cluster fuck. But I'll go out on a limb and tell you who I like. I really like 2 games, the first 1 game is the Vikings -3 over the Falcons. Come on, the Falcons suck ass with Michael Vick, they suck even more ass without Michael Vick. And I don't give a fuck who's the QB for the vikings, take the Vikings!!!!!!

The other game is the Steelers -4.5 over the Browns. Come on it's the Browns, enough said, they suck!!!!!


But it's the first week, so beware!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter