My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Say What?????

I'm watching Cathouse on HBO, basically it follows the girls of the Bunny Ranch. They are legal prostitutes, so I got no issue with them. But they were talking to this girl and it was her first day, a guy picks her out and they start talking about what he wants to do, he tells her that he wants to get some oral sex from her, but she says she doesn't suck dick!!! WTF, your a hooker!!!! I doubt she stayed very long there, cause most guys would rather get blown then get sex from a woman. Dumb bizo!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter