My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, August 31, 2007

Ohhh boy!!!

Yeah I know I said I would post pics of the car, get over it, I'm lazy. Soooo back to the car salesman. He was unique. When we were signing the paperwork, he told me and Jennifer that he had a gift for us. I was hoping it was a hooker or something. Maybe golfballs with the dealership logo on it, maybe something like that. Oh no, that would be to nice. He went out of his was to tell us that he had a key chain for us. Snap, best thing ever!!!! Not really.

Jennifer had to go back to the dealership to get the alarm turned down a notch, so the saleman told Jennifer that the next time we stopped in, he would have dash covers for us. Thanks again.....


Bitch when I walk into a place, just point at the car I want and pick it out, drop over 60k on cars, and you go out of your way to tell me that you have a free gift, it better be something fucking nice next time. A key chain won't fucking cut it anymore, EVER!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter