My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Car Shopping

Jennifer and I are looking at getting some new cars. So recently we've been going around to different dealerships and looking at what they have for sale and what they are charging for what. The game we play when we arrive at the dealership is how long it will take for a salesman to pounce on us. Usually I'll say it will take 2 or 3 minutes. Sad thing is, I'm never right, it's always a minute or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter