My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, July 26, 2007

What's going to happen to BatBoy??????

Holy shit, I think the world is coming to an end. Well that's what I've been reading about for god knows how long. But that kind of inside information is going to come to and end soon and I'm not sure where I will get it from. See the problem is, Weekly World News, is shutting down next month. Maybe they have some inside information that the aliens aren't happy and will kill us all in a month, but WWN doesn't want us to know, so they are going to shut down instead of telling us the truth. It's where we found out that Hitler was still alive, but dressing as a woman. Bat Boy was discoved by WWN, his exploits were covered extensively there. What about getting worldly advice from Ed Anger. What about when the tallest man married the shortest woman. Life is going to suck soon. I might survive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter