My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I won't admit it....

People think I'm joking when I say I watch 1 of the Star Wars movies daily, but I do. I don't have them on the Tivo, granted I do have them on DVD, but I don't know where those DVD's are, so it's not that. It's just that HBO runs 1 of the movie, if not 2 different movies a day. Since I get like 50 different HBO's, 1 will be on and it's better to watch something like that, then Oprah or something along those lines. But the thing is, when the movie comes on, I start telling Jennifer she needs to come over and watch them. I tell her this is the best part of the movie and she needs to watch it now. She then goes on to tell me she's seen the movie before. But I insist that it's the best part, even though I might be lying. She just doesn't love those movies like I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter