My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Poor Guy....

I was in the gas station walking out when a customer comes walking in and asks the guy behind the counter why the gas here is a dime more then it is down the street. As if the guy behind the counter can just flick a switch and decide the prices. If the guy doesn't like the price, go there. But he's probably a fucking idiot and is running on fumes and he needs to fill up or run out. Why ask the poor gas station guy these things, he doesn't control them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter